20 April Vacation Activities for Greater Boston Families
We know, we know… didn’t we just finish February break? How is it already time to fill another school vacation with activities? Boston Moms has compiled this list of 20 of Greater Boston’s best options for April vacation outings and activities to keep your family busy!
20 April Vacation Outings and Activities
- Celebrate the opening of the Swan Boats at the Public Garden on April 16, 2022.
- Visit Adventure Bay at The Paw Patrol™ Experience at CAMP Burlington.
- Attend the BSO/BYSO Family Concert on April 23, 2022.
- Visit the Dino Safari at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Enjoy the new Pirates LEGO event at Legoland Discovery Center.
- Sign up for Southwick’s Zoo’s Spring Break Wild Adventure programs.
- Take a family hike.
- Cheer on the athletes running The Boston Marathon.
- Spend the day at an arcade, like Apex, Dave & Busters, or Ryan Family Amusements.
- Venture to Drumlin Farm to enjoy a day with the animals!
- Go out for ice cream.
- Grab matinee tickets to Blue Man Group at the Charles Playhouse (ages 5+).
- Visit the Emotions at Play with Pixar’s Inside Out exhibit at the Museum of Science.
- Enjoy a virtual animal encounter from The New England Aquarium.
- Visit a local zoo, like Franklin Park, Stone Zoo, Capron Zoo, or Southwick’s Zoo.
- Grab a trash grabber and pick up trash at a local park.
- Try an online cooking class with your kids!
- Watch a puppet show (virtual or in-person).
- Go daffodil hunting! Daffodils line the Esplanade, the Greenway, and the Boston Public Garden, and they bloom right in time for Marathon Monday.
- Spend the day exploring The Discovery Museum.