Lakeville Fire Department responds to small fire in home started by magnifying glass – New Bedford Guide

0 412

Lakeville Fire Department photo.


“Magnifying mirror starts a small fire:

The Lakeville Fire Department responded to a Lakeville home yesterday evening after the homeowner reported smelling a “burning” odor.

Car 1 arrived on the scene to find a light smoke condition in the home. The investigation found a window frame smoldering. A nearby magnifying mirror had reflected and focused the setting sunlight, causing the very minor fire.

This incident was one of 4 simultaneous emergencies. Three medical emergencies were going on, requiring a mutual aid ambulance from” -Lakeville Fire Department.

Check Also

“We need your help. This young lady has not been seen since 2:20 PM after …

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.