Three people, including a person under the age of 18, have been charged after police believe they helped a 15-year-old who was reported missing for 11 days in October, according to the Franklin Police Department.
Alison Caruso, Andrew Conway and the third person are facing charges after Franklin police believe they helped hide the 15-year-old, Deputy Police Chief James West told MassLive Tuesday.
Caruso, 48, of Franklin, is expected to be charged with concealing or harboring a fleeing child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in Dedham Juvenile Court. Caruso is also expected to be charged with intimidation of a witness and reckless endangerment of a child in Wrentham District Court, West said.
Conway, 58, of Hopkinton, will face charges of concealing or harboring a fleeing child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in Dedham Juvenile Court.
- Read More: Suit filed against Tree House Brewing partners over lavish lifestyles, skirting shareholders
The third person, whose name and age were not released due to them being under the age of 18, will be charged with intimidation of a witness in Dedham Juvenile Court, according to West.
The 15-year-old had been missing since Oct. 10, Franklin police said in a Facebook post. She was was found safe on Oct. 21 and was reunited with family, police continued.
Authorities believe the teenager willingly left home. She was found at another home in Hopkinton.
On Oct. 23, Franklin police said they believed the 15-year-old had “adult assistance throughout the entirety of her disappearance and nothing indicates that she was abducted or kept against her will.” Officials added charges could be filed to those who helped her.